Rules & Regulation
- Boys with long hair and jewellery, wearing any accessories
are not welcome.
- Any student found speaking any language other than English
in the class or premises will be fined.
- Any student found defacing or damaging any property of
the institute will be expelled immediately.
- Eating, smoking and chewing is strictly prohibited for
all students in the institute.
- Any student found moving around in the premises except
for drinking water or using the washroom will be penalized.
- Students must wait for the teacher in the classroom.
- Discussion on politics and religion is strictly prohibited.
Any student found involved in these types of discussions
will be expelled immediately.
- The DOMINO Books are registered under the copyright act.
Photocopying the book is punishable under The Copyright
Act of the Govt. of Pakistan
- Use of cellular phone is strictly prohibited in DOMINO.
Any student caught using cell phone will be expelled.
Certificates can be claimed from 20th to 27th day of every
month. DOMINO will issue certificates from 27th to 30th of
every month. Student must claim the certificate within 3 months
after completion of the course successfully. Otherwise DOMINO
will not be responsible.
- Level and the duration of the course will be decided on
the basis of Placement Test result. ¬†
- After the Placement Test, any student placed
in our Advanced, Intermediate, SLE or Executive Level must
pay the total tuition fee before the commencement of classes.
Please enquire at reception for fee structure.
- Students are supposed to show their DOMINO Identity Card
to the security guard at the entrance of the centre, and to
strictly observe the timings they select. Changes in the timings
is not allowed.
- Any student arriving more than 10 minutes late for the class,
or is late twice in a week, will not be allowed to attend
-Any student absent from class for 2 days (except in case
of emergency) will not be allowed to enter the class. Students
must attend the class on the day of the Assessment Test.
-Students must pay their monthly fee by the 5th of every month
Regardless of admission date. Student‚Äôs name will be struck
off from the class.
-Before every progress test, students are supposed to pay
the monthly fee of the current month, regardless of admission
date. Once paid, the fee is neither refundable nor transferable
even if the student fails to attend the class.
-The management reserves the right to cancel the admission
of any student without any explanation and also to merge the
class into another suitable one, if necessary.
- This is 100% Pakistani Institution, without prejudice, foreigners
are not welcome. Domino reserves all rights to bring any changes
in policies related to course plan and fee anytime.
-The disciplinary code must be maintained.
Domino reserves all rights to bring any changes in policies
related to course plan and fee anytime.